We offer a range of services and a dedication to providing professional quality craftsmanship.
We design, or work from existing plans. We manufacture, assemble and install customised joinery for all your home needs.
Our combined showroom and factory premises are based in Bromley, Christchurch.
If you have an idea for your home, whether it’s a picture from a magazine or something you just want to describe, get ideas for, and
build on - then contact us today! We offer free quotes and are happy to discuss ideas.
Follow this link to read a selection of our Client Testimonials.
- Create a new design for you, or work from existing plans
- Manufacture, assembly and installation of joinery
- Complete new kitchen innovation and installation
- Joinery work for other areas of the home - laundries, bathrooms and more
- Wall units and entertainment units – customised to suit your space
- Walk-in wardrobes or stand alone wardrobes
- Providing a facelift for kitchen cupboards, shelves and benches
- A variety of Formica, Granite, Acrylic and Stone bench tops
At Designa Kitchens our reward is in in the delight of our customers.
That moment when our customers see their new kitchen come together as a stunning representation of their own individual style, combined with impact that the new space will have as the heart of the home, is what gives us the motivation to us keep striving to surpass expectations and create diverse, innovative kitchens and complementary services to enhance other areas of the home.
So you know just what to expect, here is our usual process for undertaking new project work and getting started on creating your dream space.
- We visit your premises, Canterbury wide, to discuss your requirements. At that time we can take measurements of the areas you would like us to re-design and re-fit, which will enable us to accurately quote on the best option to suit you.
- We then draft up a design proposal and work out a quote.
- We send a quote to you with our design proposal to best meet your needs.
- On acceptance of the quote we are able to advise on time frame, including when work can begin.
A mark of our quality is the number of customers who have come back to us for repeat work, and whom have kindly recommended us throughout the Canterbury region.
We have had customers who have had their own homes renovated who have later returned to us to acquire our services for their second and third homes, and even rental properties. We take this is a lovely complement for our standard of craftsmanship and our dedication to professional, personalised service, and we would like to thank our loyal customers for all their support.